Our Admissions Process & Fees
Thank you for your interest in Blue Igloo! Although we would love to accommodate all families who are interested, space is constrained and therefore we have an admissions process. If you have any questions about our process, please email us at email@example.com.
The admissions process for new families has two requirements: (1) a visit and (2) an on-line application. The Blue Igloo year runs from September to May. Applications to Blue Igloo are for the entire eight-month period; we do not offer admissions for either the fall or spring semesters only.
The number of spaces open in any given year depends on the number of outgoing children from the previous year. In admitting new children, Blue Igloo strives to achieve a balance of boys and girls, ages and developmental stages. In addition, Blue Igloo is committed to serving:
- members of the Jerusalem Baptist Church
- siblings of children already enrolled at Blue Igloo
- siblings of Blue Igloo alumni
- residents of the local community
Blue Igloo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, religion or physical appearance in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies or other playgroup-administered programs.
- $60 application fee
- Full enrollee: $3,475 ($3,575 if paying by credit card)
- January admission (for siblings of current children not 6 mos by Sept 1): $1,800
- Pass (for returning families, child enrolled in preschool, can attend 1x/week): $1,250